With the release of Dauphine Dream,the 14th anniversary doll, it is a great time to look back at the anniversary dolls to date. From the very first anniversary girl in 2002, these annual releases have been exceptional and have become highly sought after. Some of the releases came with 4-5 different outfits, special cases/boxes and loads of accessories.
It’s easy to see why Princess A La Mode with her huge box and decadent styling is a favourite amongst collectors. Darling Diva’s stock alone is worth more than some dolls with three different stage outfits and those damn cute cowboy boots. Art Attack came with four different groovy outfits and accessories such as matching sunglasses and hats. Cinema Princess came in a case fit for a royal and even has her own special chair. Courtney TEZ, being the odd one out, did not come with a gown fit for royalty or huge set of outfits. She did however come with some very unique accessories such as a mini Nike shoe box and matching sporty outfits.
These beautiful photos taken by Emmie Ame showcase the anniversary girls in parts of their stock outfits. I’ve included images of their stock outfits too. I’ve included photos of their stock too by various photographers.
- June 2002 – Miss Anniversary (MISS A) – BL 623 dolls
- July 2003 – Courtney TEZ by Nike (NIKE) – EBL 2003 dolls
- July 2004 – Art Attack (AA) – SBL 2004 dolls
- September 2005 – Cinema Princess (CP) – SBL 2005 dolls
- September 2006 – Darling Diva (DD) – RBL 2006 dolls
- August 2007 – Princess A La Mode (PAM) – RBL 2007 dolls
- July 2008 – Denizens of the Lake “Christina the Bride” (CTB) – SBL 1004 dolls
- July 2008 – Denizens of the Lake “Eleanor Forest Dancer” (EFD) – RBL 1004 dolls
- July 2009 – Fashion Obsession Jenna (FOJ) – RBL 2009 dolls
- September 2010 – Marabelle Melody (MaMe) – RBL 2010 dolls
- June 2011 – Ten Happy Memories (THM) – RBL 2011 dolls
- September 2012 – Red Delicious (RD) RBL 2012 dolls
- September 2013 – Allie Gabrielle (AG) 2013 dolls
- June 2015 – Regina Erwen (RE) 2500 dolls
If I’ve used one of your images and you want me to take it down, let me know. I have tried to seek permission where possible.